Client Registry: What does 'Submit and View' Reports do?
Submit and View Reports on the top of the client record screen saves the data entered after all the required and validated fields are completed correctly. If the edits/updates are successfully submitted, the Client Reports page loads:
- Client Services Provided: Includes all the services documented in the client’s record. This can be printed and saved to include in an agency's paper-based records.
- Agency Referral: To be given to the client and/or passed to the Agency. This is only available immediately after submitting a referral. Provides client contact information, agency name, case managers assignment and documented referrals.
- Agency Services Provided: To be given to the client and/or passed to the Agency. This is only available immediately after submitting a service provided. Provides client contact information, agency name, case managers assignment and services provided information.
- E-mail Agency Referral Report: Generates an email to the email address listed under Contact's Email on the Service Profile in the Resource Database if present.
- Client/Caller Information and Contact History Report: Contains details of all information contained in the client record. Users can print the report for a hard copy back up.
Note: This report can be lengthy depending on the number of referrals, services, and contact notes which have been recorded in the client’s record.
- Client Record Access Report: Contains a record of each user who has viewed a record, along with date and time. This report identifies which CAN users have accessed the client record and document activity.